Language Teaching, Language Tuition
About Language Teaching
We have launched our new remote-teaching service for those who want to learn a foreign language or get extra help with their GCSEs or A-Levels. Languages offered currently include English, French and Spanish.
Who language lessons are for
We offer business English, English for academic purposes, foundation study for further education, Cambridge IGCSE prep and booster sessions and GCSE revision for language and literature exams. Our teachers specialise in AQA, Edexcel and Welsh Board.
What we offer
Our tutor will arrange a free half-hour consultation with you via Zoom so you can meet each other and s/he can suggest a bespoke study programme based on your goals. Our tutors for high school students have Qualified Teacher Status and DBS clearance, and our tutors for adults have the relevant qualifications to teach a foreign language.
How it works
- Contact us with your language learning goals.
- Let us know any relevant exam boards or specialist vocab you need.
- We will arrange an introductory session with your proposed tutor.
- You will receive your personalised programme, and confirmation of your teacher’s credentials.
- If you would like to go ahead, we will schedule with you your first month’s sessions, which should kindly be paid in advance.